Friday, June 27, 2008

Fab Friday

Below is information and some history for Yesterdays Books in Modesto. It is a great place to purchase previously read books, find older collections or trade in your own books and get credits towards new ones. They have a great selection and if you can't find what you are looking for, their friendly staff will help you out. (Sorry this post is a little plain, I couldn't find a picture to attach.)

Yesterdays Books of Modesto, California http://www.yesterdaysbookstore.com/

Established in 1980, Yesterday's Books specializes in used and out of print hardback and paperback books of all kinds. With over 100,000 volumes to choose from and an ever changing inventory, you're sure to find just the book you need at a price you like.We buy and trade books based on CONDITION, SUBJECT AND AUTHOR. We acquire 98% of our books from local customers.

Open Monday through Saturday 9:00 - 6:00 (Thursdays until 8:00)

Email them at:
Visit them at: http://www.californiabookstores.com/
or 3457 McHenry Ave.Modesto, CA 95350(Corner of Standiford & McHenry)

P.S. (From Julie): I highly recommend this bookstore. I took an enormous amount of books in there on Tuesday for trade. Unfortunately, they only needed 2 small stacks from my huge lot, but they gave me $50.00 in store credit for those 2 small stacks. I would have probably only received $5.00 if I had sold them in a garage sale. The kids and I used the credit to choose more books and we walked away with 17 brand new books (to us, anyway). It is definitely worth trading your books in for different ones. The staff there is so kind and helpful. Anyway, just my 2 cents. Have a super weekend!

No comments: